Our client is an established, highly successful and growing RIA based in Irvine, CA with $2B AUM. The rapidly growing firm is seeking a talented and exceptional Senior Wealth Advisor to expand their team of women financial professionals. The Senior Wealth Advisor is responsible for strong investment knowledge and HNW client relationship management skills with a high pace of daily activity and client meetings. You will be an integral part of the wealth management team.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Provide objective, unbiased financial advice and market updates to a diverse mix of HNW clients
- Proactively manage client meetings, and work closely with Sr. Client Service team to review required paperwork prior to meetings
- Thoroughly plan client meetings, maintain accurate notes and records regarding client matters in the CRM
- Keep client service team members adequately informed on all active and pending client matters
- Client asset management, including placing trades, coordination of complete financial planning and wealth management (analysis, estate planning, tax strategies for assets under management and portfolio management)
- Client relationship development and management, including ongoing and regular client contact and communications
- Manage client portfolio changes and reviews, returns and new opportunity identification
- Rigorously adhere to and follows firm processes and systems around review meetings and client relationship management
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics or related experience
- 7+ years of experience in investment management and/or financial advisory services
- Demonstrate ability to provide exceptional investment knowledge and market updates
- 7+ years managing HNW client relationships
- CFP designation a plus or interest in obtaining
- Schwab custodian platform experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; experience with various financial planning, Redtail or Salesforce CRM, portfolio management and document management software
Compensation: $100,000-$150,000+ base salary DOE, annual bonus
Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401k, vacation
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.