Our client is a successful private wealth management firm with $5 bil AUM based in Pasadena, CA. The well-established firm is seeking the right person to join their team as a Retirement Plan Manager. The Retirement Plan Manager is responsible for strong knowledge on all investment product types (mutual funds, ETFs, fixed income 457-B, etc.) and will be required to perform extensive investment research. This role is an integral part of the wealth management team.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Managing funds mutual funds, 457-B accounts, fixed income accounts
- Speaking with high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth clientele and advising them on plan options on regular intervals
- Break down and explain provider fees to clients in detail
- Setting up Power Point meetings to discuss plan maintenance with C-Suite
- Experience with multiple investment providers, 457-B, mutual funds, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in Plan Management/Retirement Services
- In-depth knowledge of the financial service industry and related legal/compliance issues
- Knowledge of the Tax Exempt Market, 401k, 403(b) and 457 plans.
- Knowledge of systems, technology and equipment
- Strong leadership skills; ability to handle multiple priorities, strong oral and written communication skills
- FINRA Series 6 & 26 preferred
- Experience with trading is a plus
- Salary: $100,000 – $165,000
- Starting salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- Good work environment
- Strong team atmosphere
- Part of a privately held financial and insurance services firm in business for more than 50 years
Job Type: Full-time
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.