Our client is a successful private wealth management firm with $5 bil AUM based in Pasadena, CA. The well-established firm is seeking the right person to join their team as a Portfolio Analyst. This position will report to the CIO and investment committee and is responsible for strong knowledge on all investment product types (mutual funds, ETFs, fixed income 457-B, etc.). This role is an integral part of the wealth management team.
Duties & Responsibilities.
- Attend client meetings and conduct market reviews and portfolio analysis
- Trading assets (mutual funds, ETFs, fixed income, rebalance portfolios)
- Research private equity funds to provide thoughts and insight to C-suite executives
- Research market activity, present analytics and results to CIO
- Generating daily, weekly, and monthly portfolio reports
- 3+ years min of experience trading and advising on portfolio assets
- Experience conducting market reviews and presenting information to clients
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Orion is a plus
- Experience with iCapital is a plus
- Salary: $95,000 – $135,000
- Starting salary commensurate with experience
- Potential for a non-discretionary cash bonus
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.