Our client is an established, highly successful and growing RIA managing $2b+ AUM seeking a personable, detail oriented and reliable Client Services Specialist. Your superior client centric talents will be critical in fast paced and high volume office environment servicing HNW pre-retiree and retired clients. Their firm is dedicated to providing exceptional client service with the highest regard for confidence and security while planning for retirement. This fulltime position is based in Irvine, CA.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client services role with an RIA serving high net worth clients
- Dedication to high standards, ability to demonstrate accuracy and performing at best practice level
- Strong analytical problem-solving and workflow process skills within a team environment
- Solution oriented mindset
- Excellent communication, organizational, and follow up skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to work through questions and concerns collaboratively
- Customer service oriented and a friendly disposition
- Experience with office programs, Orion, Redtail CRM, and various custodial platforms (TD Veo, Schwab, Fidelity)
- Support our Wealth Advisors with new client onboarding, paperwork processing, client log in, and maintenance requests etc.
- Work directly with clients in a professional manner to complete client service requests and facilitate completion of paperwork with complete accuracy.
- Follow firm policy and procedures in regard to various protocols (money movement, disclosure document delivery, closing account procedures etc)
- Follow through with workflows to completion and double check work for accuracy.
- Maintain high levels of communication with Wealth Advisors and clients throughout the new account onboarding process and when handling routine account maintenance items.
- Series 65 license (preferred, not required)
- Monday through Friday, in office 8:00AM to 4:30PM PST
- Annual Salary: $70,000 – $85,000
- Medical, Dental, 401k, Vacation PTO
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.