Our client is an established, growing RIA managing $120 mil AUM seeking a personable, detail oriented and reliable Client Service Associate located in Beverly Hills. Your superior client centric talents will be critical in an elegant office servicing HNW mid-career and pre-retiree clients. The ideal Client Service Associate has great organizational skills, is highly efficient and a proactive independent worker to support the lead wealth advisor. This position has tremendous growth opportunities.
- Must be reliable team member, have strong knowledge of providing “white glove service” for HNW clients.
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written, demonstrate experience with taking detailed notes and promptly entering information into CRM.
- Solid understanding of back-office procedures, onboarding process, managing paperwork and money movement, Schwab custodian experience a plus
- Keen ability using online dashboards for workflows, following through with pending tasks status through completion
- Manage calendars, appointments, follow up reminders, and exceptional time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate abilities with meeting preparation, scheduling appointments, identifying priority tasks before/after client or prospect meetings with proactive follow up.
- Works collaboratively with back-office operations, outsourced financial planning team and office vendors, ability to promptly identify, address and solve problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Financial Services experience: 3 years
- Must demonstrate interpersonal skills and collaborative team success within the financial services industry
- Must be highly organized, ability to take excellent notes and be an enthusiastic, effective team member
- Knowledge of financial planning process a plus
- Technology experience preferred: DocuSign, Microsoft Office suite, Redtail, Asanta, Schwab Institutional platform
- Video meeting experience using Zoom
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000 base salary, performance bonus, vacation PTO, paid parking, benefits package
Advisor Business Solutions provides staffing, strategic marketing and training services for financial services, government, and corporations nationwide. Our 20+ year industry background offers the expertise and resources to deliver exceptional results and experiences to our clients.